Try Guys Bake Pavlova WITH A Recipe
Views: 1583788 | Likes: 74086 | Dislikes: 918 | YouTube analytics
Surprise! Welcome to the debut of WITH a recipe! We were challenged to create the best version of Ned & Ariel’s favorite recipe: Pavlova. It’s just like without a recipe, but somehow more chaotic! Get the Pavlova recipe below and buy Ned & Ariel’s cookbook today for more delectable treats:
Are you a business looking to work with The Try Guys? Reach out to us at [email protected] for all business inquiries!
?THE TRYPOD ?: watch our new podcast at or listen at
?THE HIDDEN POWER OF F*CKING UP ?: check out our new book at
Get your official Try Guys color hoodies and phone cases at ?❤️??
Support us! Join our Patreon to get videos a day early, plus, live streams, chatrooms, BTS footage, exclusive merchandise, and more!
SUBSCRIBE TO AND FOLLOW THE TRY GUYS
FOLLOW THE GUYS
THE TRY GUYS
The #TryGuys is the flagship channel of 2ND TRY, LLC. Tune in twice a week for shows from Keith, Ned, Zach and Eugene, the creators and stars of The Try Guys.
Michelin Starred Pastry Chef
Find her work on Instagram: @kirshbakingco
4 egg whites
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, to
2 navel oranges
1 ruby red grapefruit
1½ cups whipped cream (store bought or homemade, see
1 tablespoon honey
A handful of fresh basil or mint, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2. In a large bowl, use a stand mixer or a hand mixer on high speed to beat eggs until frothy, being careful not to over mix, you don’t want it to look grainy. Add the sugar and lemon juice slowly, 1 tablespoon of sugar at a time, and continue to beat until it forms stiff peaks. Test it by pulling the whisk quickly up from the bowl and looking for a pointy, glossy top.
3. Spoon the beaten egg whites onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Use a spoon or soft spatula to spread into a rough circle 9 inches in diameter. Bake until firm, about 1 hour. Allow to cool to room temperature in the oven with the door open.
4. Prepare the citrus by cutting off the rind and white pith so you can see the citrus flesh. Slice each fruit into ¼-inch-thick rounds.
5. To serve, transfer the cooled pavlova to a platter. Spread the whipped cream on top, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge. Arrange the citrus slices, drizzling with honey and garnishing with fresh basil or mint.
TIP: The meringue can be made ahead of time and
stored for up to 2 days.
YB Chang @xoybox
Licensed from AudioNetwork
Licensed from Audioblocks
Licensed from Videoblocks
Official Try Guys Photos
By Mandee Johnson Photography | @mandeephoto
2nd Try, LLC STAFF
Executive Producer – Keith Habersberger
Executive Producer – Ned Fulmer
Executive Producer – Zach Kornfeld
Executive Producer – Eugene Lee Yang
Producer – Rachel Ann Cole
Producer – Nick Rufca
Associate Producer – Alexandria Herring
Editor – Devlin McCluskey
Editor – YB Chang
Editor – Elliot Dickerhoof
Assistant Editor – Will Witwer
Podcast Producer – Miles Bonsignore
Camera Operator/Assistant Production Coordinator – Jonathan Kirk
Sound Operator Assistant Production Coordinator – Sam Johnson
Content Strategist – Kaylin Burke
Special Thanks To!
Thanks to all of our Gold Level Patrons! AJ S., Amy Fleming, Ana Camba, Cat Hicks, Elisa Proust, Emma Godfrey, Erica Rao, Jared Aarons, Kelsey Bock, Kourtney Wong, Loretta Wen, Matthew Tadros, Miha, Paulus, Sarah Waxman, Traci Lew, Wendy Tran, Lily