Finding Out We’re Pregnant | Sadie Robertson Huff and Christian Huff’s Pregnancy Story!
Views: 386622 | Likes: 13790 | Dislikes: 273 | YouTube analytics
We’re Pregnant! If you didn’t already know — we are expecting a baby! We wanted to share our pregnancy story on how we found out we are pregnant, and wanted to answer some questions about baby Huff. Watch the whole video to find out the step by step story of what was happening when we found out we’re going to have a baby, how I revealed the baby news to Christian, and how we made the pregnancy announcement to our family and friends! – xo, Sadie
Get More Encouraging Videos by Subscribing:
– Were we trying? 00:29
– Were we surprised? 00:39
– Were we in quarantine? 00:43
– How we found out: 01:37
– Sadie had a dream: 04:19
– Sadie took a pregnancy test: 05:14
– Positive Pregnancy Test: 05:30
– Praising God: 05:54
– Christian drew a picture: 06:38
– Sadie Reveals the Baby News to Christian: 07:40
– Christian’s reaction to the positive pregnancy test: 08:19
– Telling Sadie’s Mom and Dad they’re pregnant: 09:39
– Telling Christian’s Mom and Dad they’re pregnant: 10:30
– Who had the best reaction? 11:13
– Christian tells his brother, Chance, they’re pregnant: 11:32
– Gender predictions ~ Leave a Comment: 12:42
– Who will the baby look like? Leave a Comment: 12:57
– Video and Photo Montage: 14:10
ABOUT SADIE ROBERTSON:
Sadie Robertson, first introduced to the world as a star of A&E’s Duck Dynasty and ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, recognized she could be a positive voice to those in need of an inspiring presence in their lives. At the age of twenty-two, she’s become one of the most prominent voices of her generation. Sadie’s passion is to speak, to write, and to encourage. She is a sister and friend to more than five million followers on her various social platforms, which she sees as a direct line of communication to her peers.
Sadie’s creative and entrepreneurial spirit has helped her become a ‘New York Times Best Selling Author’, and launch her Live Original brand, which speaks to millions across her various platforms, including YouTube, social media, the Live Original blog, LO Fam Community, the Live Original tour, and her Whoa That’s Good podcast.
Additionally, Robertson has long poured her heart into philanthropic efforts. She has loved partnering with Roma Boots, Help One Now, World Vision, and the World Food Program over the last few years. To date, Robertson has been able to be a voice and agent of change in many countries, including Peru, Somalia, Moldova, and the Dominican Republic.
Sadie is newly married to the man of her dreams, Christian Huff, and is looking forward to continuing to learn what it means to truly live and celebrate in every moment of life.